PlayWisely is the first developmental play system designed to optimize each child’s natural learning and movement ability through each stage of development. Combining science, education and sport, our programs take advantage of the brain’s early critical wiring period from birth to age three when learning is most efficient and fun. The PlayWisely method creates a ‘Lab to Living Room’ connection for parents who want the best start for their child.
Come see all the amazing things your little one can do! Purposeful play techniques show you how to play wisely with your little one, developing age-appropriate visual motor, gross motor and fine motor skills. PlayWisely’s innovative cognitive card system introduces the age-appropriate essential learning skills of attention, perception, memory and early communication and language development.
PlayWisely Class Policies
1) By enrolling my child in a PlayWisely class, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the PlayWisely Class Policies on this page. Classes will be offered at the Issaquah team gym.
2) Classes are 30 minutes long and meet once per week. Class size is limited to 4 children per class.
3) Class components: Attribute Recognition (shape, size, amount, color), Motor Development (catching/throwing, balance, kicking, striking, strength, rotation, translation, fine motor), and Language and STEM literacy.
4) Make-up Class Policy: One make-up class will be available per month in case your child needs to be absent during the month for any reason. This make-up class will always include fine motor as the activities.
5) In order to optimize your child’s development potential, one parent/caregiver needs to attend class with each enrolled child. PlayWisely is a focused developmental curriculum. Classes reflect how the early brain learns best: plenty of one-on-one attention, positive energy, fast-paced and engaging! While most children adapt to the class structure after a few weeks, the program does not match every child’s temperament. Please consult your coach if you have any questions or concerns. We do offer in-home classes for a more personalized, one-on-one developmental experience.
6) New Student Registration Fee: There is a one-time $50 registration fee per new student.
7) Refund Policy: PlayWisely Tuition is refunded in full less a $25 administrative fee if class is cancelled a minimum of 1 week before classes begin. If cancelled after the first class but before the second class, a $25 administrative fee will be withheld. If cancelled after the second class, no refund will be issued. There will be a $25 change fee for any schedule changes made after the first class.
8) If you do not see a class that fits your schedule, please email Leah Frickenstein to inquire about other options.
9) To register for PlayWisely classes, please email Leah Frickenstein at Leah@playwisely.com
Classes begin January 7, 2019
MONDAY and TUESDAY:
9:45am-10:15am – Toddler 1
10:25am-10:55am – Toddler 2
11:05am-11:35am – Babies 1
11:45am-12:15am – Babies 2
$27.50 per class. Tuition is charged every 8 weeks w/ no refunds for missed classes. As per our policy’s, one preset make up day/time will be available once a month for any classes missed.