Open gym is a non-instructional time for your child to practice skills independently and play with new kids of all ages in a fun and safe environment. Supervising coaches are CPR/First Aid certified. Open to Kindergarten age children through Middle School for current students as well as the general public! Jump on the trampoline, practice a cartwheel, balance on the beam and swing on the bars.
Open Gym meets on several Saturday nights each month at either gym location.
2 sessions: 6:30pm-7:30pm and/or 7:30pm-8:30pm
$11.00/hr (includes tax) – can be applied to your account, cash or check, no credit cards.
All kids must have an account on our parent portal to participate.
Open gym as a make-up class must pre-register through the office during business hours.
Cancellation is required by end of the day the Thursday prior to your Open Gym date or your account will be charged the Open Gym fee of $11.00 (includes tax) per student/per hour. If Open Gym is scheduled as a make-up, you will lose that make-up!
See the News/Events calendar (above) for upcoming Open Gym dates and gym locations.
Open gym tips and guidelines:
- The business office and phone are not open during open gym time.
- If paying, please have payment ready if paying with cash or check when checking in your child.
- Open gym waiver is on file from September –August on your parent portal.
- Tie all long hair back and remove socks and shoes before checking in.
- Foam pit (Bellevue Gym) is not available during an open gym.
- One person on the trampolines and rings at a time.
- No jumping off equipment to swing on rope.
- Only coaches and students are allowed on the gym floors.