OPEN GYM – Starting again the week of March 15th. New times available!
Open Gym Flyer for more information.
SPECIAL NOTE: This is an open gym class & make-up class for 1st – 5th-grade boys & girls in our boys/girls gymnastics or Flying Ninja Program. Due to covid, it will need to be more structured than a regular open gym to ensure proper social distancing can happen. Students will be able to work on the skills they want with-in
reason and the instructor’s discretion at the events the class are scheduled on.
Open gym is a non-instructional time for your child to practice skills independently and play with new kids of all ages in a fun and safe environment. Supervising coaches are CPR/First Aid certified. Open to Kindergarten age children through Middle School for current students as well as the general public! Jump on the trampoline, practice a cartwheel, balance on the beam, and swing on the bars.
$20.00/hr (includes tax) or make-up class token required to attend. Pre-registration online is required at www.gymeast.com
If you are using a make-up class token, please register at email@example.com as our online system will automatically charge your account the Open Gym fee.
Open Gyms at the Issaquah Gym:
See the website for other available Open Gym dates/times (they will change weekly)
Open Gyms at the Bellevue Gym:
All kids must have an account on our parent portal to participate.
Cancellation is required within 48 hours of your scheduled Open Gym date to receive credit or a make-up token back to your account. If you cancel within 48 hours of your Open Gym scheduled date, there are no credits or make-up tokens back to your account.
Open gym tips and guidelines:
- Bring a mask, backpack for personal belongings, water bottle, and personal hand sanitizer.
- The business office and phone are not open during open gym time.
- The open gym waiver is on file from September –August on your parent portal.
- Tie all long hair back and remove socks and shoes before checking in.
- The foam pit (Bellevue Gym) is not available during an open gym.
- One person on the trampolines and rings at a time.
- No jumping off equipment to swing on the rope.
- Only coaches and students are allowed on the gym floors.