Registration for summer classes will begin Monday, March 25th at 8:00am and will be online only for the first two days. We will accept in-person, phone and email registration requests beginning Wednesday, March 27th. To view the summer class schedule, go to Classes and then Newsletters/Forms to view or print it.
- Our summer session runs July 1st – August 23rd
- Please register your child for the grade he/she will be entering in September.
- 3-year olds can start the Grasshopper class the month they turn 3 and 4-year olds can start the Cricket class the month prior to turning 4.
- Our summer class schedule is an eight week class schedule with a 10% discount on class tuition if registered by midnight May 15th.
- Tuition is due at the time of registration. Sibling or 2nd class discount of 10% off the lesser tuition.
- Due to the July 4th closure, Thursday classes will be prorated for seven total classes.
- Cancellation Policy: $25 per child per class up until 14 days before class starts. NO REFUNDS within 14 days of class start date.
- We do charge the $60.00 Annual Registration Fee for summer classes if it is due on your account.
- Summer Make-Up Policy: Open Gym (Kindergarten through Middle School) or in another summer class with availability (within one week in advance.)
Priority Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year.
Students registered for summer classes or a camp by midnight June 30th will qualify for priority registration for our next school year registration. A family qualifies for this if one child from the family is registered. Priority Registration will begin August 5th for both gym and will be online only for the first 2 days.
Please visit our News & Events page at www.gymeast.com for all upcoming events, information and our Open Gym calendar.