• Girls can wear any type of leotard. Footless tights are optional. Students may go barefoot or wear gymnastics shoes. Please have hair shoulder length or longer hair tied back. No hard
balls or barrettes. No jewelry, including knotted strings, beads, nylon bands, anklets, and similar may be worn during class with the exception of studded earrings.
• Boys wear T-shirts and shorts with no buckles, snaps, or zippers.
• All T-shirts should be tucked into pants.
• No gum chewing, eating, or drinking (other than water) during class. Water bottles are allowed.
• There is no lost and found, anything left if the gym will be discarded during the nightly cleaning.